What Should I Expect?
Entering an unfamiliar church can be a daunting experience. We want to you feel welcome at Holy Cross and, more than that, to know the welcome that God gives you, regardless of your background, as he invites you to be a part of his family through our Lord Jesus Christ. To help you feel welcome, here are just a few things you can expect:
- A place that that cares about you and your family.
- Worship that is centered around the preaching of God's Word as the final authority for faith and life and the practice of Baptism and the Lord's Supper in accordance with Christ's institution.
- Opportunities for you and for your children to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ through the study of God's Word in relevant and enlightening Bible classes and fun and engaging Sunday School lessons.
- Events for you and your kids to participate in building friendships with other Christians.
- Ways for you to give back in service to Christ, to our community, and to the world.
- To be challenged in your Christian walk as you learn to follow Christ our Savior.
- Above all, that the good news of forgiveness and salvation through our crucified and risen Savior will predominate in all aspects of our ministry.